Little A

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sea World!

Last week was crazy busy! Nana got us tickets to see the Rangers play on Thursday night. One of my friends, Nate and his parents, were actually sitting a few seats down from us! It was really fun! I enjoyed spending time with Nana, Mommy, and P. Daddy. Friday morning, Mommy and I left for Austin. That afternoon, I splashed in some big rain puddles with my friends. Saturday morning, we met Uncle Thomas and Kim at the Ice Cream Festival! It was so cool! We sampled ice cream, got temporary tatoos, got our faces painted (well, I didn't, but my friends did!) rode on ponies, fed some animals (including a deer, who tried to eat Mommy's shirt!), and bounced in some bounce houses. The live music added to the festival ambiance as well! After the festivities, we all went out to eat. I really enjoyed spending time with my Uncle Thomas and Kim! Sunday we woke up early and went to Sea World! It was hot, but I had a blast! I saw dolphins, penguins, sharks, sea lions, and more! Shamu was a big hit for everyone but me. By the time we saw him, I was about three hours late for my nap, and wanted nothing more than to get home and sleep! Monday we came home and spent time with Nana, Papa, and P. Daddy. I can't wait to get back to Austin and see my friends again!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home